The judges’ comments are in and we can now reveal the 10 poems that are the finalists for our 2012 Garden Show. Please note that the judges compiled this list based on anonymous readings of the poems. The Best of Show winner (along with its video) and
three four Honorable Mentions will be announced at the stroke of midnight (Pacific/CA time) on 1 July 2012, here on this blog.
The finalists are:
- A Koi’s Voice by Frances Pauli
- A Red Tulip by Linda Leedy Schneider
- Away with the Numb Mask by Ben Nardolilli
- haiga VIII by dt. haase
- I Dreamed of a Door by Kate Hammerich
- Nothing Else to Trouble Us by Ben Nardolilli
- Picking the Red Gooseberry by Brigitte Goetze
- The Name by Nora Nadjarian
- The Season So Long by Peg Duthie
- Volunteer by Kara Synhorst
The editors and judges would like to thank all the poets who entered work in the Garden Show. We enjoyed watching unFold bloom throughout the month of May.